>

Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Learning lots of new things

Oh dear Paul Thomas... What are you doing?

Don't tell me I have to share online time with Nora and now you too??

Yep, he wants to be just like his big sister and do everything that she does! Dress-up, soccer, computer games... everything!

If you have kids or grand kids, you may not have heard yet - but www.pbskids.org is a fantastic place for kids to learn all sorts of good stuff from all of their favorite cartoons! :) We love it!




Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!