>

Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dear Santa


Oh look what I just added to the top of my Christmas wish list!!  Rumors have it that Sprint is getting the iphone in mid October according to the Wall Street Journal article I just read - CLICK HERE to read.

This is great news to me b/c I'm so tired of my "click and wait" old phone!!! and now I won't have to change carriers to get what I've been wanting all along!

Also just found out that David's new employer has a deal with Sprint and so I'm calling them to update our information and tell them and start receiving the corporate discount with Sprint!! :) Yeah!


What about you - ???  Have you ever thought of calling up your cell phone provider and asking if they give a corporate discount to the place you or your husband is employed?  We use to get a 15% off our bill with Firestone... and so when David told me about his new company getting 25% I didn't hesitate to give them a call!!! 

More savings, means that I might be able to talk Santa into an upgrade for me! :)


Love from Indiana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!