>

Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nora's New Earrings That She Made

 

Over the summer my oldest, Nora got her ears piered with birthday money.  Until now she's only worn her piercing earrings.... but while out of school for MLK day - she was invited by her penpal to attend their Girl Scout Troop's filed trip to Hobby Lobby and Jewerler Workshop and earn a new badge that will go on her new Junior uniform next year!  How cool is that?? 

She was so excited about her new earrings, and couldn't wait to wear them to school on Tuesday :)  "Please momma help me pull back all of my hair, so that everyone will be able to see my new stylish earrings!" :)

How can it be that she's already in grade 3 and acting so big???

Love from Indiana!

4 comments:

  1. Aww she looks so sweet! but it is hard to believe third grade already! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you are posting again. It doesn't seem possible for Nora to be so grownup! anyway glad you are back
    debbie
    debbiewi from Hgtv message board

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a crafter after your own heart!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!