>

Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The best gifts are the home made ones right?

Over the summer I worked on my guild's "Challenge Quilt Project" and made a quilt from the given guidelines using the Easy Angle Rulers.  I let my 5 year old choose the fabrics and he helped quite a bit during the process of piecing and puting together the quilt top.  You may remember the Dino quilt if you follow me on facebook - as I shared photos of it there.  Why is it, that it's so easy to email a few pics to facebook and skip out on blogging about it??  Bad Bonnie!

Also during that same time I used a simple 4 patch and made my youngest daugher a Panda Bear quilt using her 2 favorite colors. Pink and Purple! Every little girls delight right? and her favorie animal too! 

Quiltaholic, a long time quilting frined that I fist met on the HGTV quilting forum, and then later met in person at a retreat, quiltied them for me and did an outstanding job!  Much more than what I expected!!!  WOW!

The quilts arrived on my door step on Christmas Eve - just in time to wrap them up (without the binding) and give them to the twins for Christmas!  A gift made by "Momma" ;) 
Love from Indiana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!