>

Pages

Friday, November 3, 2006

What I have been sewing on

A few days ago, Halloween I think it was... what ever day it was I posted the quilty list I had a note at the end of it about a project I was helping a friend complete... Well I didn't have a photo at the time of the blocks but now I do! :c)

I'm not sure what this pattern is called - it isn't so hard but was the most difficult of the three patterns so I was asked to work on it. It would have been nice if I could have been handed the project before the lightest fabric was all cut out - then I could have did it the easy way of making QST's and not have had to sew all those actual triangle pieces!!! :P I have 6 blocks complete and the rest are ready to put together I have the 3 rows of the 9 patch together and just have to assemble rows 1, 2 & 3 and they will be done.

Yesterday as I was clearing the dining room table to get ready for craft night, Nora was in there with me "helping" and before I knew it I had my back turned and she was under the table sitting ont he machine's foot petal! I shouted "No, Nora!" and she quickly got off but it broke the needle in the machine. I am so glad that no one was hurt! However the needle broke into all sorts of pieces and I have taken it apart - removed stitch plate and dusted and cleaned it all out. I think it will be ok but right now I do not have any other needles in the house so I will have to go to buy some more soon!!!

Hope all of you have a Happy Weekend!! I am so glad today is Friday!!! ~Bonnie

2 comments:

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!