>

Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Bitchy Stitcher - have you met her???



I don't even remember from whoms blog I came from to discover yours
tonight - but I did and I found a post about how you may soon be published and
you shared the link to this post... and I have never laughed "out loud" at my
computer before tonight!!! but your Binding Tutorial is HA-lar-ious!


la,la,LOVED it and am cutting and pasting the link to this entry to at
least a dozen of my friends right now and also on the quilting forum I love so
much!!! :)Hope to read you in Quilter's Home soon!!! :) and I'll be visiting
your blog often now that I've found it ;) I gotcha bookmarked;) Love from
Texas! ~bonnie




Link

The above quote is what I left as a comment to a "new-to-me-blog" I have no idea how I clicked upon The Bitchy Stitcher - but I am so glad I did!!! :)


You have to read the post to which I replied the above posted.. her entry is called - How to Sew Binding onto a Quilt - A tutorial for Beginners


oh and another quick post of hers that I thought was so funny was titled Oh For Pete's Sake - not funny that she burned herself... but funny when she mentioned about if the phone had rang... click on it, you'll see... :P


and while you are visiting the Bitchy Stitcher - be sure and check out her giveaway here on her post titled Because I care and I'm Lazy...... and reading about her storing her phone in her bra takes me back to the days before my breast reduction..... only I never thought to set my ringer to vibrate! :P


Love from Texas!


3 comments:

  1. I just found her blog two days ago and was laughing all evening.
    I loved the Pee Panic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she just the funniest.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!