>

Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

OK - Here I go - I am gonna try out this blog thing once and for all...

Ok, for the past several months I have been contemplating beginning my own blog. I belong to a few yahoo groups and even asked for their advice a few times... "to blog or not to blog?" I know that was ages ago and you may be asking yourself, What took you so long?

I don't know. Call me a nerd, but I even had it set up in my outlook as an appointment to make my own blog and that appointment came up months ago and I kept hitting snooze on the reminder (a week at a time) thinking I just didn't have the time right then... I do have a 2 year old and my computer time is limited when she is awake.

Hummm..... speaking of the 2 year old... maybe I should have named my blog "Nap Time News" because that is the only time I will get to post on here ;c)

Another intimidation I had to starting my own blog was:
Do I really have enough to discuss? Would anyone find it worth reading?


Oh well.. at least I will give it a try and see what becomes of it. Who knows I may fall into loving blogging. I do love following several peoples blogs and I read several "QUILTING" blogs every day. At least now I will be able to comment on their blogs! :c)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Bonnie. I often find it amazing that anyone is interested in what I have to say but I seem to have a faithful following so I continue to ramble on. :-) Don't worry about not having enough to post about. Just talk about whatever's on your mind at the moment and post an occasion quilt picture or two and we'll be happy to come visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!