>

Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Which block did I make in the blue charity quilt?

Well I guess I better follow up with my Jan. 11 post and tell you which block won and which was mine. :P sorry to keep you hanging on for a month! didn't mean to!

The block I made is in the top row and 3rd from the left. The block that won the contest was the paper pieced one on the bottom row, first one on the left. ;)

good thing I didnt' bother with all the time to learn how to set up a poll and stuff, since only 2 people left a comment anyway! LOL

I wonder if peopel stop reading before my post is done.... I ramble too much with little too few photos or poor quality photos...? oh well. I have a plan to imporve on that.

I really want to post more often -HONEST! ;) see here is "two" in one day! LOL ~Bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!