>

Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Well turd, I can not post the post I wanted to Post


Today while the babies were napping - I spent time taking step by step photos to make a blog post on how I make my mini 9 patches s a little larger then trim down to the perfect size...and just now as I am posting the part 1 - I see that I did it WRONG!

I cut the wrong set at 1.5" and the wrong set at 2" they are backwards! URGH! Everything was looking good before I started cutting!**see photo above**

Well, there's no use posting it public yet- don't want to confuse anyone - so tomorrow I will redo it with another color set.... maybe tomorrow I can post it.... all the wording is done - just need new photos that are correct!

On the bright side, maybe this time I'll get some photos of how I pressed the seams too? as I had forgotten that part. ~bonnie

Love from Texas!

4 comments:

  1. Well, darn it, I hate it when that happens! They still look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the nine patch tutorial. I was thinking the mini nine patches would make a cute baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good to me...but I really like Nora's Chocolate bar photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks that is what I needed.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!