>

Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Clean Table..


Now that my dining room table is cleared off and all the minis mailed yesterday... it leaves me with a clean slate. I do have 2-3 projects to work on before Christmas but today I wasn't ready to pull it all out.

I just wanted something fast and fun... something to do in about an hour while the babies napped before going to pick up Nora from preschool... ta-da! Here are 9 shirts cut up and folded.. and another 3 cut up but not folded and shown in the photo..

and how about this for a book holder-uper? ;) Of course make sure the iron is OFF!
and since Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville's book Scraps & Shirttails is about Quilting "Green" - look at my greens.... ;) This morning they enjoyed watching Sesame Street in the den. Olivia is the one with big sister Nora's shoes on her hands ;) Paul Thomas closest to the TV - always ready to turn it off and make sister mad :P
I do have plans for these cut up shirts - Even involves a SWAPPING Plans -but no plans to begin until 2009... after my FQ Bingo...and after the Potluck/makeup mini swap.
But for today, it was fun to spend some time cutting them up. I don't know why it took me so long to discover that using the rotary cutter goes so much faster than scissors! :P

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!