>

Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February = Pink! ;)

Welcome February :) Have you all see this created by Cabin Quilter? It's always fun to see what she creates each month.

I have a pink project in progress... here is a photo I posted on facebook last week...

I'm happy to report that I have the top all sewn together and ready to add borders onto it - I'll get a photo up in the next day or so. I'm liking how it's turning out! It's starting to get me in the Valentines mood.... although this one is not a keeper. More details soon

Edited to add - for my non bloglines readers - Just wanted to let you know I uploaded a postdated post for September '10 today - CLICK HERE to take a read about the twins first time to see my sewing room in our home. I have lots of pending posts that I will get posted... and when I do I'll try to remember to leave a note to let you know where to find them ;)

Love from Texas!

1 comment:

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!