>

Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Big Round Robin Reveal

Last weekend 80+ HGTV Quilterers met for the 5th Annual "Circle of Friends"  (COF) retreat.  This year it was hosted by Quiltaholic and held in Charlotte, NC.


I participated in the Round Robin Project in the months leading up to the retreat but jsut before Christmas I made the decision to drop out of going to NC for the retreat.  I hope the ladies in my group like what I added to each of their Robins and even though I've only seen a cell phone photo of my very own quilt, I can tell already that they did a fabulous job with it!  I read on the boards today that Quiltaholic is making a trip to the USPS today to let all the little ROBBINS fly away home to those of us who didn't get to make it.

I can't wait to receive it and show it to you here! Stay tuned!  At that time I'll make a post and share closeups of the parts of the above quilts that I worked on. :)  I knew at the time I wasn't allowed to show photos on line, but I took several to blog about later :)

You have to be a HGTV Board member to view any photos posted there - however I think THIS LINK will work to let you get a peek at just SOME of the quilts in the Round Robin.  Mine is not posted there...I'll try and see if I can remember who it was that did share it on fb over the weekend...

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!