>

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Smile for the camera.... NOT

As if driver's license photos weren't already unflattering -- now they're even worse!! Apparently Indiana has a new NO SMILING rule..... as in, you can not show any teeth. On a good note, I passed the written exam today and will get my new drivers license in the mail in 10-15 business days. :)
They're one of 20 states participating in a new face recognition program and NO SMILING is allowed.  

The only reason I was in a hurry to go to the DMV was b/c my drivers license expired on my birthday this year 7/26 and I didn't renew in TX b/c we were moving in a few days. Since I drive the kids to school and home 3 trips a day I've been so scared I might get pulled over - ya know out of state plates are so attractive to cops - so I went to go have new one made. That is the first time ever that I've held on to a drivers license long enough for it to expire! I've either married and got a new one for name change, or have moved.... wow.

Love from Indiana!

1 comment:

  1. Ours is the same way.. no smiles!! and mine is awful!!! mine was 6 months expired by the time i realized that i had to renew, and i was afraid i was gonna have to take a test or something. they said nope, you actually have a year to renew!! who knew!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!