>

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Evening Edition, Free NOOK Book!

Hey friend, told ya I'd try to be back soon - and here I am to share with you a Nook Book Freebie!  I saw it posted on facebook and like Bonnie Hunter does on her blog, I thought I'd share it here with you. ;)

Oh, and remember to make sure the price is still FREE before hitting download. Prices do change often.

CLICK HERE - to take you the the Barns & Nobel page.

Overview

Sarah was a mother looking for a miracle; Jake was a tormented man looking to forget. She was raising a special child alone. He was testing the limits of recklessness on his motorcycle and in his plane. But when a little girl ran in front of his car, Jake risked his life for real in order to save her. Jenny – and her mother Sarah – tugged at his heart and made him want to be the hero Sarah imagined. But could such love ever silence the ghosts that haunted him? Could Sarah and Jenny be his second chance?

Love from Indiana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!