>

Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nora's Banner

There's a special occasion just around the corner for our 2nd grade daughter Nora.  In just 15 days she will be making her First Holy Communion and joining us at the Lord's table.  Tonight she and I worked together to make her banner which is due to her teacher Friday.

I think it turned out very nice and I'm so proud of her and the person she is becoming as she matures.  She was our miracle baby..... and still is a miracle to us.  We love you Nora Anne!

Love from Indiana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!