>

Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Mail Call - More Minis have arrived

5 sets of minis are here from missingNJ.....
3 sets of minis from STinMT....and 10 "super sets" from Sewinglady50...

and I am sad to report that I had nearly 8 sets of my own "IN PROGRESS" before I evacuated for IKE... and in a hurried frantic rush to get out before all the traffic.. I quickly piled everything up on top of the DR table... and now nearly a week later of cleaning the table off.. I still can't find ALL the "parts and pieces/strips" for my green mini sets! :P *urgh*

But I do have 3 sets finished and trimmed and counted for... now if I could just find the others so I can finish them up THIS coming week! ---before all the swappers packages arrive. If not, I'll just have to save them for our potluck/makeup swap for 2009 next year... and any "leftover" hostess gifts I receive will be even more appreciated this round! :D

Hope everyone had a happy weekend!

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!