>

Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

until further notice...

Some of you who follow my blog know that I also have a family blog at Minor Happenings and until tonight that's been the only place I have been making updates since Hurricane Ike.

I've read thru the comment/emails and I'm very excited that so many of you are anxious to know more about how to make the "Bonnie Blankets" I shared recently.... and are waiting for a tutorial....however it is gonna be a while - days, weeks or maybe longer. *sigh*

Until we receive notice of power being restored back home in SE Texas... we are gonna stay put here in KY visiting my Dad & Step mom. ;) I think approx. 3 weeks... but not certain??? That was just a rough estimate given directly following the hurricane.

Also - for any of my mini 9-patch swappers - PLEASE HOLD OFF ON MAILING ANY SWAP PACKAGES FOR ROUND 3 until further notice. :) thanks!


Love from Kentucky!

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I hope you get home soon - I know it must be difficult with the kids to be displaced for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bonnie quilts, can't wait for the tutorial. I am glad you are safely away in Kentucky.My friends from Houston still have no power at home.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!