>

Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

1930s blocks are back

actually they've been back for quite some time now - since the end of August... but after I took these photos then my laptop crashed... and went without a laptop for about 4 weeks... so I'm just now getting them saved off the camera card.

Take a peek to see what was inside my swap envelope ;) These 1930's Jewel Box Blocks were swapped out by our lovely hostess Crazy'boutquilts.

I made and sent in the maxium number of sets (3 sets of 8 blocks) Since the dining room was completely empty form the work we had done last month it made for the perfect photo spot ;)


and here are some more My Blue Heaven Blocks that Crazy and I are making and swapping just between us :) I had mailed her a set of them when I mailed in my swap blocks. We love to double up on the packaging and save on shipping throughout the year.

and of course Nora enjoyed helping me... isn't this a cute one of her standing back admiring the blocks? and yes that is a toddler bed in there... just like the one she has upstairs in her room. A friend from church offered it to us free! :) but I'm not quite ready for it for the twins...

Ta-Da! :)


Nora: "Momma can I use your camera?"

Me: bribing her - "If you give me a good smile I'll let you take a few..'

love it - and the ones she took too... of her piggys :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely young lady in those pictures....and love the quilts..

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!