>

Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

up next... Triangulations!

Nora's not the only one who has homework to do...Here is a look at what I'm working on - doing my homework as I call it. I really love the Triangulations software that I bought several months back. It's super fast to make a dozen 2" finished size HSTs and they all come out PERFECTLY every time!

These will be used to make more My Blue Heaven blocks that I'm swapping with Crazy'boutquilts. Our next exchange is in October so doing my homework now will help me to be ready to get blocks together soon.

Love from Texas!

1 comment:

  1. You know Bonnie you can draw that on your 'light' fabric. Saves money and removing the paper. And you only need to draw the center line. Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!