>

Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Blogger's Quilt Festival


Don't forget that there are TWO Quilt Festivals going on - yes the big one in Houston - but also one being hosted by Park City Girl.

I wanted to participate but don't really have the time to create a new story so I'll share a link for you to go back to a few of my most treasured quilts that I've posted about in the past. :) If you are new to my blog - WELCOME! and these posts will be new to you :)

and if you are a long time reader then that's great too - b/c just like real life friends, who doesn't like recalling things from the past and admiring them once more? Especially my favorite quilts made by my mother and Momma Newt? ;)

If you want to take a look at everyone else who is participating or also join in on this show-n-tell festival then click on over to Park City Girl's blog to this post to see the Mr. Linky of all the quilters who are participating so far! ;) Be sure and grab a cuppa first!

Happy Weekend everyone & Love from Texas! ~bonnie


Love from Texas!

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie,

    You left me teary-eyed! How wonderful to have all those memories and treasures about your mom and grandmom. The quilts you have from them are gorgeous - especially SunBonnet Sue and Birds in Flight (which I want to try!). Such sentimental stories!! To pass on to your children....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that lovely story AND that lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stories and memories you share of your Mom and Momma Newt. You are so lucky to have such wonderful treasures that they made with love. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!