>

Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

If you're wondering where I am...

If you've stopped by lookin for me, sorry that I've not been posting anything new. I've been playing with these every free chance I can steal away this past week.

David has been gone to Nashville for business and then spent a few free days home in KY while he was only 3 hours away... while I've been stuck as "single mom" here... so needless to say I'm taking good notes on where I was -and who's I was organizing before leaving the guest bedroom each time so starting back up on it next day wouldn't be so difficult.

It's been REAL fun to SEE & FEEL all the blocks! Still can not believe the variety!!! so many fabrics!!! :)

Well, stay tuned... I'm not finished yet. oh - and I have more photos to share too ;)

Love from Texas!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie,
    I figured you were knee deep in 4-patches, but did not know this was compounded by being a "single mom" for the week! Have fun...they look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!