>

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bingo update

I bet a few of you have noticed it seems like a ghost town around here - and you are right. I've been busy wrapping up the 5th Annual HGTV Fat Quarter Bingo that I hosted recently and preparing these diaper boxes ready for shipping (without the diapers of course) to their new homes.

I took 4 of them with me today to the Post Office.. and will take another 4 boxes and 4 more packages tomorrow to the PO.

My table is clearing off!!! I can't wait to get my machine set back up and sewing soon!

In case you didn't know I have another blog over at www.FatQuarterBingo.blogspot.com if you would like to see more photos of what was inside these boxes ;) And in case you are wondering how you can play... or when the next game is... well we only hold it once a year - game day each year April 1st - no foolin! Each year in mid January I begin emailing past players with the details and by mid February I open it up to new players and invite them on the HGTV quilter's message board. If you'd like to be notified click over to the blog and leave a comment letting me know ;)

Here's a look at my newest fabrics. The above was gifted to me today from Miss Ginger at the library - they had used it as a background for a bulletin board a while back and no longer needed it. I am sure that I can work it into my scraps ;) What a nice surprise!

and take a look at a few shirts I picked up at the Goodwill recently. ;) I got them cut up and added to the big plastic storage bin - and saved some cuffs and collars for Bonnie. She is coming to my parts of Texas in August and I plan to take her a box of parts. ;)

I'll close with a photo of my girls. :) They wanted me to tell all of you again - THANK YOU to those of you who contributed to their quilts (from the HGTV friends) They love sharing a room and having beds that are the same :)


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!