>

Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm in the slide show of Crayola Quilts



My quilt was mailed a few weeks ago to my friend in NC, Quiltaholic -who is the HGTV Crayola Challenge Coordinator. I just checked her blog today and found that she has updated the slide show of received quilts and mine is now included! ;) They are in alphabetical order according to maker - so look for mine labeled bingo-bonnie :)

I'm still collecting checks for the huge raffle. Leave a post with your email for more information on where to send in for tickets. They are $2 each or 3 for $5 and for a limited time you will also be entered into a little bonus giveaway too that Quiltaholic came up with. Click here for details on that special prize made by both her husband and herself.

All proceeds from the Quilt Raffle (Over 30+ quilts) will be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charity. Last year the crayola challenge quilts raised $4,000! We are hoping to raise even more this year. The drawing will take place September 11th, 2010.

If you are new to my blog and want to read about my progress of making my Crayola Challenge Quilt and see many photos along the way CLICK HERE and it will take you to each of my posts about my quilt. thanks for visiting & Thank You to those who have supported my quilt!



Love from Texas!

4 comments:

  1. You're a star! The quilts are amazing, so diverse and lovely... each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie-That show was wonderful! The quilts are beautiful, creative, and so colorful. Thanks for the eye-candy!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh golly, I just looked and your's is not there!

    margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie, I'm a high school classmate of Kim Johnson Melvin's and she posted about the quilt raffle on her facebook. If you would send me the info I would be happy to buy some tickets. This is a great cause and such beautiful quilts! Btw, I'm also in TX, DFW area. You can email me at dclaset@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!