>

Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Facebooker Quilters... Have you Voted?

Have you voted yet??? Today is the last day! If you're on Facebook already - Click HERE ON THIS LINK to take you directly to Accuquilt's Facebook page. You may have to hit become a fan first...


and mind if I share with you the one I voted for??? To also vote for it - all you need to do is CLICK HERE and leave a comment it. The photo with the most comments/votes wins! and They said there is no limit to how many times you can comment.

Isn't this pretty??? I think so! and I'm not just saying that b/c blogger friend Mary Johnson created it and is in the AccuQuilt's top 10 Barn Quilt Contest either. I really do think out of the top 10 it's the best one!!! It would be so easy to see driving from the road ways...

Last year while driving home to KY as we got to TN and all the way into where my Daddy lives... I noticed dozens and dozens of barns along the rural roads that have painted quilt blocks on them. In my hometown, the local high school kids have taken on the project and will paint a block on any farmer that gives them permission's barn. Isn't' that cool. I think so!

I asked my Daddy, if he was gonna do it.. and his reply was - no one's contacted me about it yet, but if they do I'll be sure and give them your local number and that way you can tell them what you want on it. If I get that call - Mary's block above is what I'd pick... and in those exact aqua and lime green colors. It'd look AwEsOmE on his black tobacco barn don't cha think?

Hummm maybe I need to use the yellow pages and look up the local high school's number and find out who's in charge... and tell them to call my dad... His barn is along the by-pass road that takes everyone and their brother to wal-mart... It would be seen by lots of people! ;)

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!