>

Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Shirts - what sizes do I need?

Recently I read where Jo was making a list of all the sizes needed for Bonnie's Scraps & Shirttails patterns. (CLICK HERE to her post that has a link to her list of sizes.)

I thought - hey what a good idea. As I cut for my Hand Me Down blocks, I can also cut up odd sizes to set aside for other patterns with the leftovers. So I got out my Dry-Erase Board to wipe off to make a quick list of what I needed.... only it would not wipe off. :(

I guess I took too long to complete my to-do list ea? I'm guessing I can Windex it off - or if that doesn't work use one of those Mr. Clean Magic Erase Sponges... Until then I guess I'll have to keep my size reminders with post-it's.


Love from Texas!

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying browsing your blog and I love your scrap quilts!! I clean my dry-erase board with rubbing alcohol.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!