>

Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Judy Moody is IN THE HOUSE!! TY Abbey & Michael!!

 An early Birthday Package arrived this week from Nora's Godparents in Mississippi.  

I kinda already knew what might be inside because Abbey had emailed to ask me which Judy Moody book Nora had recently finished.   There are 9 in the series and she's read 1-5 already this summer.
 
Now she not only has the next book #6, but also #7 ALSO!!!  
"DOUBLE RARE!" said Nora after she opened them. :)

Talk about wasting no time... after I took photos of her opening her present, she immediately cracked open book 6 and started reading and already had about half of it read before supper time!  I love reading and I'm so proud that she loves it too!!!   
 

 Perfect Gift Abbey & Michael!!! 
Double Thanks!

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!