>

Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween


I found this at http://www.extremepumpkins.com isn't it funny??? There are a few friends that come to mind when I see this image... LOL!

We went to a pumkin patch Sunday after church and carved a pumpkin that evening. Nora was so facinated by it all and she kept saying, "I wuuuvvvv orange pumkins Mommy! "I wuuuvvvv orange pumkins Mommy!" it was so cute!! :c) I tried to get her to feel the pulp and help me with cleaning it out but she would have no part of it! She didn't want to get messy. Tonight, when her pumpkin is lighted I will take a photo to share with you. Happy Halloween Everyone!!! Be safe! ~Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by to visit. I hope to have more to post soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!