>

Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

COF Round Robbin Group

Isn't this one of the cutest quilt labels? This Round Robin's center had a "BEE Theme" and I just had to take a photo of this label that Ambher made and share... also to remember where everyone in my group was from :)

I can not share or show any other photos with my blog readers until after the Circle of Friends Retreat this April.... but I will say that each quilt I worked on was one of a kind. ;) A variety of styles and colors... lots of fun.

This was the block I sent off to become my Round Robin... I've always loved quilts I've seen made using batiks but have never created anything for myself using them - so this will be quite a treat! :) I just hope I have enough room in the sewing room to hang it up! ;) I guess I'll find out in late April...

Love from Texas!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see your quilt top!~ your center block is great! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!