>

Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How do you make Jello?

Step 1 - Buckle up children into strollers and bundle up...

Step 2 - Have friend help secure baby onto your back if you have an infant...

(my friend Heidi in the red and Cathi in the black)

Below are Heidi's #2 Eli and #3 Ella... her first is in school....

Step 3 - while friends are securing infant take photos of the other children

Above is Victoria, my other Hero Mom friend Cathi's #4 also! Her other 3 are all in school. And thankfully Cathi had an extra jogging stroller for my 2 to use... you can tell they're very relaxed and comfy!

and the baby on her back is #4 Jessie! Yep Heidi is a Mom Hero!

Didn't I tell ya they were cozi! PT sawed logs while we walked!


So what's this got to do with making JELLO?? Well after 4 miles of bustin your chops trying to keep up with your power walkin friends, you get back to the starting point and unload kids and reload into the car seats and then sit down, and my legs felt like JELLO!!

I wasn't even sure if I could lift my right leg to apply the break pedal to start up the van. No seriously I did feel tired but it wasn't until about 8 hours later that the real HURT set in and I had to go to bed with 2 Tylenol! I pulled muscles I didn't even know I had. lol

Love my little man asleep in the photo behind me.... :)

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!