>

Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just a little homework

Who said Homework wasn't fun? I la,la,LOVE doing my homework when I have these super great Triangulations to use for my 2" finished HSTs.

Here and there when I get a minute to sit down to sew I've been chasing the lines on the paper with my presser foot. ;) It sure doesn't take long to zip thru one of these... and before you know it you have a dozen or more ready to cut apart.

In each of these stacks are 8 HST's cut apart and snipped dog ears off of and are now ready to finger press and rip the papers off of... I hear the DVR shows calling my name :) and I'll take these along with me.

Oh and if you don't have a pair of these scissors yet, I highly recommend you look for them and purchase them with one of those handy dandy 40% coupons that come in the mail. They're great! ;)

Just in case you are new to my blog - I've called these my homework blocks, b/c they are for making 8" finished My Blue Heaven Blocks that my friend Crazy'boutquilts and I are making for one another and mailing every so often. :) They are not that hard to make... at least not if you've done you homework that is! ;)

**In case you've missed it the block we are making is from QuiltersCache, designed by Marcia Hohn. ;-)


Love from Texas!

1 comment:

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!