>

Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sunshine blocks from Joyce1946

Don't you just love how these red centers really stand out above all the rest of the strings :) You did a Beautiful job Joyce1946. Thanks for making these four blocks for our group contribution to the Heartstrings Quilt Project. They arrived in today's mailbox. (06/03/09)

Officially on the Sunshine Quilter's group I'm the hostess for June and this is the block I chose for everyone to make... however I'm extending the offer and will continue collecting these string blocks (Scrappy around 2" cut red centers) all the way thru July... in case anyone wants to make some more... I'll mail them into Sue at the end of July. ;)

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!