>

Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Mailbox full of squishies

It's been forever since I've had a redwork show-n-tell but here's one for ya! ;) Who doesn't love a mailbox full of squishies!??! ;)

and take a look at what arrived in my mailbox today.... this package was LOADED from jamauk - actually most of you know her as Jessica from Jessica's Quilting Corner

Remember the CYOC string swap I participated in last year...? 30's around a cut 2" white center.... well I recently missed the sign up deadline for the current CYOC swap that is now underway... (which is probably for the best since I've been busy with several other things)

Anyway - look what extras she included??? Just for me - just because! :) Isn't that awesome!? She knows that I plan to make 2 matching twin size quilts for my girls for when they one day share a bedroom ;) and although I'm not exactly sure how many I "need" I just know I need a lot of them ;)

and look in the pic above the blocks.... she sent me some extra of that brown fabric I commented on a while back! la,la,love it!!! Thanks Jessica! And below are larger 9.5" strings around red that she sent in for the Heartstrings donation from our Sunshine Quilter's group... ;)

Also in the mail box today were these scrappy 4-patches from gracie/ohio ;) That makes

and although my Quiltmaker didn't arrive.... I did get something else quilt related... My Joann's flyer... and take a look at the insert.

I doubt I'll be buying $66 wort to earn the $10 gift card... but I thought it was super cool that inside the insert they have DMC floss buy 3 get 1 free. ;) I've searched all of the flyers each time they have come and this is the first time I've seen the DMC floss on sale since I started my collection.

oh and for those of you participating in the "Christmas Lights Mystery" in Quiltmaker.... have you seen this??? Only look if you don't mind the surprise being spoiled for part 2 - I know I'm not the only one who can't wait for their magazine to arrive! This is what I will be working on tomorrow during the twins' nap time!


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!