>

Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mississippi Star

Not affiliate with any quilt group or guild... just a good friend of Gotthebug is putting together a charity quilt(s) and providing the fabric to mail out in hopes that quilters will return a block to her.

She mails you an envelope with a fat 8th of the Blue Batik and the background white fabrics... and the sky is the limit - you can add whatever you wish with it and choose any pattern to make as long as it finishes at 12"

If you'd like to participate let me know and I'll be happy to share her email with you. She's hoping to get blocks from every state....and maybe a few from around the globe too! :)

So what do you all think about my block I sent? It's called "Mississippi Star" - what do you think about the bright orange I added? I thought it would work since the blue/green batik was a bright one... and that way she'd know at a glance that this block was made in "Orange, TX" ;)


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!