>

Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

What am I working on?

Nothing new really - you've already seen those rainbow shades of fabrics before I cut into them last week... and there is that machine quilting project on the back burner draped over one of the chairs...

With the extra help of Daddy & Clara around here this weekend, you might think I'd have all the time I wanted to sew and sew... but I haven't. Visiting with them is simply more fun! Not to mention that we've been knocking out the things on my "Honey-Do" list - or as I like to call it my "Daddy-Do" list b/c I save it for when he comes to visit. ;)

I know that JudyL will be asking Monday what's on our design wall... and I guess this is it - squares and strips ready to go for framing up for I-Spy quilts for the twins.

More than half of the 100 needed for each quilt are blocks just like what I used in Nora's quilt - so seeing them again is familiar ;) however Nora tells me that we need to go shopping for Paul Thomas to get some more "BOY" prints!

I know he won't appreciate butterflies and Care Bares and Strawberry Shortcake when he's 10. LOL however - I am seriously considering adding at least the Care Bear block - b/c for 2 weeks now he's carried around Nora's Cheer Bear that is pink with a rainbow!! He takes it everywhere - to bed, to play, in the van, to church, e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e! ;) He doesn't care that it's pink, he just likes the "Rain-MO" on it!


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!