>

Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Who dat Silly Momma in the carpool line?

Often I try to show up a little early for the carpool line at Nora's school... and most times I either have a good book to read or a stitchery project but today we drove over following Story Time and all I had to entertain Olivia was my funny faces! :P What's not to love about peek-a-boo!?

But even Olivia was too drowsy to stay awake for my fun. This is typical for our Wednesdays since story time cuts into their nap times, but I really felt the need to switch to the afternoon class with the other moms that I knew.

oh and I forgot to tell you all - that I got my hair cut again! The back is all stacked up - or faded or what ever you call it. I'm sure it will never look as good as it does today so here are some photos I took today to share with my readers.

I'm really happy with how it turned out. Chopping off over 12" in December was fun but now I feel stylish. No highlights for me - all my gray and white is Na-TURL-el! :) I've embraced my gray - or that is what I'm telling myself. Actually I'm just too cheap to have it colored :P

The last pic wasn't going to make the cut for blog worthy... but then I noticed my little boy snoozing behind me :) Awwwwwlll.


Well here's what happened when I rolled down the window to be ready and tell the teachers who I was here to pick up... see I told you it would never look good again!
Love from Texas!

1 comment:

  1. The things we do to entertain our little guys! Cute hair cut, really works for you!
    The last pics look like me, Friday after our 8-4:30 field trip and the 1-1/2 hr bus ride home, with the window down, ('cuz Mrs. Davis don't do bus rides very well).
    The little guys left waiting in my classroom from 4:30-5pm, asking
    "What's wrong with your hair, Mrs. Davis?"
    Nothing. Nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!