>

Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

A special Package for Paul Thomas


Don't the photos say so much! ;) It was hard to pick and choose so I decided why not share them all with you and make 3 separate posts? ;)

I honestly think Paul Thomas really believed he was controlling the wind flipping the corners of his quilt with that pinwheel of his ;) and even after I had folded it up after an hour of playing with it outside today on the driveway - when he saw it folded, he just had to come unfold it again and spread it out again! ;)

There is no doubt in my mind that a million memories will be made with this very special quilt that was made especially for him by so many of my HGTV Quilting Friends!!!

A very special *Thank You* to everyone who contributed!

Love from Texas!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!