>

Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

We're here in KY for the weekend

I about fainted b/c a friend emailed me and said

What happened? Where did it go?

talking about my Nap Time News blog...

and I got the message that it had been deleted also!!! Eeek -but after messing with it - I found my way back to the dashboard with it listed - WHEW! that would have been a terrible April Fools!

I'm here to stay - or at least until Blogger gets rid of me - which I hope is NEVER.

Happy Easter weekend everyone!



Love from Kentucky!

2 comments:

  1. So glad it came back! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely miss your posts. I haven't posted on my own blog for quite a while. My camera is broken and I don't enjoy writing without a picture to illustrate.
    Hope to see you posting again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!