>

Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2007

New Year = New Photo

It's a new year, so I guess it is time for a new photo too. After all, the one I started my blog with was taken at Christmas time 2005 when my hair was long and I wore it straight.

To the left - here I am at the park with Nora and David. I took the camera along to get some shots of Nora and her Daddy playing together and David ended up taking a few of me as well while I was sitting in the swing. There were many to choose from and hard to pick one, but I think this one captures the real me.

95% of the time, rather it is sunny or rainy; you can bet that I am going to have a pair of sunglasses on my head. (as a matter of fact they are on my head as I type and I have been indoors all day and it is 7pm!) Hey, what can I say - They make a great headband and they are usable if the sun is bright ;c) I never pay more than $9 for a pair and they have to be plastic - b/c the metal ones get caught in the hair -ouch! These came from the HEB grocery about a year ago - which is a record time for me to keep the same pair. LOL

Also you will see I have on a pair of sterling silver ear rings. These were given to me 3-4 Christmases ago from David's mom. They are sort of a drop ball - not sure what you call them, but I wear them everyday and love them!

Here are just a few other photos that we took the same day. I so wish I could have gotten a good one of Nora and I together but it was IMPOSSIBLE! She had places to go and things to do!



Hope everyone had a Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!