>

Pages

Friday, January 12, 2007

Round Robin L-A-S-T Round!

Round Robin - only 1 final boarder left to do and I have no ideas at the moment as to what I should add to it to complete it. I am so impressed with the talents of everyone else that has been working on these Round Robins and have come to a conclusion that I am out of my leauge! Actually I have thought that for a while now.
Here it is spread out over the guest bed in the sewing room - those pink points on the outside are I guess what is called Prarie Points...? I guess - they are 3-D.





Aaah - this is a better photo -they always look better hung up over the back yard fence. Nora kept saying, "Ooooough - Prettttttty Momma" I hope she isn't thinking it will be for her! LOL


And I had to provide you with a close up of this cool batik fabric that was used.... Just wish there was more of it in the stash bag that came with the RR... hummmmm.... any ideas anyone????? ~Bonnie





PS - I have went back to a few previous posts and edited to add photos that were missing ;) I am so happy with how the Bento Box quilts are turning out.


**Graditudes**

1) I love when Nora comes up to me and asks for Chocolate kisses :c)
2) David came home for his lunch break
3) My friend's baby girl arrived safe and sound this afternoon - welcome to the world Mackinzie Elizabeth!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!