>

Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

well what do you know

well lookie there it is back - on the previous post it says "0 comments" but the one i posted yesterday still doesn't.. oh well I am not gonna complain - I am just happy it is back!!! And I hope it stays!!! Yeahhhh!!! I can start receiveing comments again!!! :c) Oh how I am a HAPPY GIRL again!!!!! Yeahhhh!!!

I was starting to worry that b/c it had been forever since posting before Christmas everyone had deleted my bookmark and i would not have any readers ever again b/c I am not included in the QuiltMavericks ring... LOL. Not sure how to become a member - I don't think I have been a blogger long enough yet though... will have to look and see.

Thanks for stopping by - I have been working on another post and have it saved as a draft until I can take some photos to go with it. :) So stay tuned.... ~Bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!