>

Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What is Love?

If you've ever been to a wedding I'm sure you have heard Paul's letter to the Corinthians read during the service - you know 1 Corinthians chapter 13 "Love is patient, love it kind...."

Well today while blog hopping - hopping around to new places I've never been before I happened up on a BOM stitchery called "What is Love?" Have you heard/seen this one yet?

They are in their 6th month but all of the past blocks are still available!! and FREE!!!

HERE is where she introduced the project back in May and told about all the requirements. and HERE is the download page where you can find months 1 - 6 and the patterns for each.

Val Laird is the designer and they are very VERY pretty! She has set them up so that you complete the project in time for Valentines...(that is if you started back in May - but that doesn't mean that you couldn't get caught up before then)

I'll be lucky to even get started on these by then - as I have to get hopping on my Crayola Quilt Challenge soon b/c it's due in February... and I already have 2 stitchery's in progress at the moment...

but I thought I'd share this with all of you ;) Maybe if you are opposite of me, you have nothing to do? ;)


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!