>

Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de mayo

Well as usual about this time each morning I start wondering what we are gonna have tonight for supper... and so this morning I sent David the following emial to work:

From Me:
Would you rather have meatloaf at home tonight (that has been frozen for almost a year)

Or

Go to Crazy Jose’s for Cinco de Mayo? (and we have a coupon to use) after all it only comes once a year…. :c)


His reply back to me
I am wondering what you want to do? :)

Sounds OK to me.

My reply back to him
Well if we do the Crazy Jose’s then it would all depend on you being home around 5:30 and leaving soon after so that we don’t have to wait for a table and also get home at a decent time to start the babies’ bed time routine… I think it may be more crowded tonight b/c it is 5/5 and everyone will be in the mood for Mexican… but we should be OK if we arrive before the dinner rush at 6pm.
Bonnie


so I guess it will all depend on if or not he can be home early tonight. :)

Here's wishing you a happy Cinco de mayo!

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!