>

Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What Can a Cookie Do?




If you need Girl Scout cookies, please go to Girl Scout Cookies.org or visit your local council's website to find a sale near you. DO NOT buy cookies on eBay. It is against GS policy to sell cookies online in this manner.


I loved this and just had to share. I'm sure a lot of you are enjoying your own girl scout cookies by now.... all of mine are already long gone! :P But seeing this video reminded me of my GS days years ago and how I always sold the most in my troop.... ;)

I'd keep my order form posters from previous years and do most of my selling from calling past buyers and reminding them of how many they bought last year - and asking if they ran out too soon and needed to double up this year to freeze some? hehe..

Which sounds a lot like what I do now for my FQ Bingo signups each year. :) If your thinking about joining us, you have about 2 weeks before I start calling numbers each day... email me for more info! We'd love to have you join us! ;)


Love from Texas!

2 comments:

  1. just wanted to say, THANKS, I think I can finally put links on my blog!
    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a blog award today and decided to accept it. Along with the award came a request to pass it along to 12 other bloggers who "inspire others with positivity and creativity." I choose you!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!