>

Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What's wrong with this picture?

I've received AARP membership invite mail before - took photo way back when but forgot to post and no longer have the membership card to retake a photo of and show you. I know I have more gray hair than the usual 30 something - but come on. I'm not old enough to qualify for AARP...

and speaking of "qualifying"...

Take a look at what came today! Can you see what I see????? They've sent a Quilter's Club Membership... TO David??? What's up with that? :P I'd like to know what qualifies him??? I'm the one who's been doing all the work around her... measuring, cutting, pressing, sewing... while he flips channels on the TV. :P

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!