>

Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Goodies in the Mailbox again! ;) Package Received form Bails

Look how green the front yard is looking! What little rain we received really helped a lot! Take a look what I found today in my mailbox yesterday 6/23..... ;)

HGTV Sunshine Quilter wiley sent me these pink/white string blocks. It's been a while since I counted them but I have quite a stack and will have to get them all out soon as the month is almost over... and I'll be sending on to Sue & Mary of the HeartStrings Project on behalf of all us over on the boards.

Also inside the mail box was this package from swapper bails

thank you * thank you * THANK YOU for the extra 4 patch blocks!!! I la,la,love "leftovers" ;)

Leftovers - the kind with zero calories! :)

and can you take a guess why the kids were are all wearing hats last night around 6:00 pm???

It's b/c the BIRTHDAY GIRL Nora (turned 6 today) and I asked her what she wanted to help me make for supper tonight - our usual Birthday supper is spaghetti - and I was really thinking she'd want the same only with MEATBALLS instead of our usual meat sauce....

but no, this 6 year old Birthday girl had other plans - Momma, I want to go to the PLAY McDonalds - and this time I don't want to "ride thru the window stop" I want to GO INSIDE - PLA-PLEeeeese!"

Well, how can you say no to that? It was her idea for everyone to wear a hat...after all if you ask her she will tell you that "she's the boss of what we do for her dinner"... and we all did. Yep, David thru on a Firestone Cap and I grabbed my Texas Longhorns sun visor. :P

Nora ready? ...CHECK!

Olivia ready? ... CHECK!

Paul Thomas ready? ... CHECK!

Tally Ho... Here we GO!

Happy Birthday Nora!!!

....cha, cha, cha ;)

Her REAL party isn't until we return from vacation. In July we will be having a POOL PARTY for all the kids since they all had birthdays back to back.

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!