>

Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Unbeatable

Not a quilter? or know someone who has asked for a quilt but you're not sure if they are quilt gift worthy? you know what I'm talking about - you don't think they'd appreciate all the work involved in making a quilt... Honestly it is VERY difficult for me to gift a quilt to ANYONE after the burns I've had in the past .....even with my own family! *gasp*

Maybe you'd like to have a good quilt to use outdoors for picnics or the beach....

If you answered yes to any of these questions... then have I found a great solution for you! ;)Look what I spotted this weekend while shopping at Walmart. It really is an UNBEATABLE deal!!!

Yep you're seeing it right.... only $19 Better Homes and Gardens Quilt & TOTE bag to carry it in. Love the Red/White/Blue patterns! Very nice.

You can not even buy the batting for $19 much less the fabric for the piecing of a quilt top or backing fabric... always wanted a Red/White/Blue quilt for using on picnics...but didn't know how to quilt??? Go to walmart and buy one of these!! They would make a great gift for someone getting married....

Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!