>

Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Swap blocks from Lisa S

What cute cards! I have some like these with our family info on them and a photo of all of us from a birthday party a few years back... I think I paid $10 for 500 of them and still have lots left. They sure are handy for handing out when you want to give someone your phone number or website ;)

I can already tell from Lisa's ziplock that she's got it packed to the rim with beautiful fabrics!!!

again I've spotted 3 sets of nearly identical twins LOL


I know everyone loves sneak peaks ....and not meaning to spoil any surprise for you here's 3 clues of what will be returned to each of you in August..... everyone in the swap will be guaranteed to receive one of each of these ;)

Since there are 39 of us... and 40 of the blocks in each of those photos...... again, so thankful we have a big group of us... other wise it wouldn't work out as easy. Lisa S will get 2 of her own back of these leaving 1 of those for everyone else in the swap. ;)

However all in all - there are a lot of variety of great fabrics in her swap package! Thanks Lisa S for participating in my swap I'm so glad you found us! ;)

Whew - now that all 3 of Friday's packages have been opened, logged in, and photo shooted... this late night owl is loggin off and headed to bed now! ;) Have a great weekend everyone!



Love from Texas!

1 comment:

  1. I'm famous! Jk. Glad you got my squishy safe and sound. I'm glad we're not glass blowers or something - that would be hard to pack. Lisa S.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!