>

Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall into Fall - and the winners are...

Sorry folks for not posting the drawing results sooner (as in yesterday the 15th!!!) but life sorta got in the way. Notthing major... just "minor stuff" as always - ya know, 12 poopies in day with the twins, hubby not getting home until very late -nearly 8pm... and kids not in bed until wayyy later - as in after 10!
Never the less, I finally printed out my slips tonight from the spreadsheet (next time will print them larger = easier to read) and got them all cut out and folded up for the basket. Over 100 - I'm blown away!!! :) thanks Debi for your "Fall into Fall" idea - and I will be planning to participaate in your winter one in January. :)
ok... so here are the results for my give-away... sorry for the blurry pics - but I didn't have any help - hubby is snoring on the sofa right now... and i know it wouldn't be worth it to wake him to help.. :P

"Quilter Going Bananas"


" Elaine Adair"

Congratulations you two :) please email me with your mailing addresses and I'll package up your book/pattern gifts to go to the Post Office early next week. :)

Love from Texas!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! Well congrats to you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah -- it's ME!!! Happy Day! This comes as a nice pick-me-up this AM! My dear Bonnie, no apologies needed -- I don't know how you manage so MUCH. You get more done in a day than I get done in a week, and I don't have those darling little ones running about my feet!

    Thank you again for drawing my name! I can't wait to see what goodies come my way. 8-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? me? and Elaine ?? Wow! I won my first giveaway! Yippee

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!