>

Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here's a photo of my 2 newest, most favorite books in the whole wide world! Bonnie's 1st book "Scraps & Shirttials" and one of Nora's newest favorite books. "Go, Go, Go" is very first book that Nora can read every word all by herself!!! :P I'm so proud of her.


I did read Bonnie say this week that her book is currently sold out and she's expecting a couple weeks delay on orderig... I ordered directly form the pickledish website that Bonnie listed a while back before she said she would be taking personal orders to sign.

((I figure I'll give this one a good lookin thru - then gift it and reorder a signed copy to keep))

My copy arrived yesterday and I didn't even know it! I didn't get around to opening mail unitl this morning... David has been working such long hours since IKE so that left me to doing all the baths for the kids so I was to tired to even "think" about reentering the kitchen last night... so I missed the mail....but so glad to have it now!
It is even better than i had imagined. I love every page!!! Thanks so much Bonnie!!!! We your fans love you so much!
Love from Texas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!