>

Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mail Call - More Minis have arrived

More minis are here! and soon... I think my mail lady will leave me a USPS crate full of packages b/c there are still over a dozen swappers who have mailed... and most of them mailed on Monday of this week... :) so boy won't that be like Christmas getting so many packages all at once! :)
waytogojb's minis arrived today - she sent in 11 sets. 10 to swap and 1 set for me!!! WHOO HOO! I always get excited when swappers include some extra leftovers for me... but a whole set! That is only the 2nd time anyone has done that for me!!! and this round is appreciated more than you know b/c of the evacuating back and forth I haven't had a lot of time to work on my own. I'll be lucky if I get my 4th set completed. (((and I had strips cut for a total of 8 sets but have misplaced parts -hopefully I can find them before our Potluck/makeup swap in '09)))



and here is a stack of minis sent in from heidikins... and see that little yellow something in the center??? She added that as my hostess gift! Isn't heidikins so sweet!?!?! I've been needing a new blade for a while now - so much I've become "dangerous" with my bearing down with more pressure to cut. So when was the last time you changed your blade? ;) Thanks heidi!!


Love from Texas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It lets me know that you stopped by! I try hard to reply to everyone who visits but *please note* I cannot reply to your comment, unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

To do so - Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES! Thanks!